We offer a Premarital Counseling Workshop 1x per month on a Saturday. For more information, please visit www.AtlantaPremaritalCounseling.com. Certificates of completion are given out at the end of the day.
Yes, we take our last client at 8pm Monday – Friday. On Saturdays we take our last client at 4pm.
Yes, our interns have completed all their coursework in a masters program. Now they are here with us gaining their field experience. Our interns spend 2 hours per week with a supervisor ensuring that they give our clients the best care available. Our clients receive the wisdom of 2 therapist for the price of 1.
Yes, there is a cancellation policy. We ask that you give us a 24 hour notice when you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment to avoid penalty. The cancellation fee is $75.00, but we understand that sometimes life just happens so everybody gets 1 free miss.
Yes, If you have Aetna, BCBS, Humana, Magellan, or TriCare you can use your insurance. Simply call your insurance carried and ask them the following questions.
- Do I have Behavioral health coverage?
- What is my co-pay for outpatient behavioral health sessions?
- Do I have a deductible to meet before my insurance coverage will pick up?
- How many session does my plan cover?
- Does my plan require that I have referral from my primary care physician?